Can you tell others the answers to these questions? What did God really say in Eden to the woman
– about her offspring?
– about the cursed earth?
– about the woman herself?
– about the man?
Do you know? Is the version of the Bible you are using misleading you
– if it gives the impression God somehow cursed the woman in the Garden?
– if it gives the impression God thought the woman’s desire was a bad desire?
– if it gives the impression God wanted the rebellious man to rule over her?
Start a study group with The Book of Eden.
– How did God describe the woman in relation to the man
– How was the woman linked to the serpent and the man but was unlike them
– How did God make a promise to the woman and then reconfirm it to her
– How did God teach the woman about her mortal body and her fallen husband
Get a 3-pak for group study! Launch day on 3/16 Day, of course! Please allow 7-10 days for fulfillment.